Successfully Helping Injured People in Montana for More Than 40 Years

Car Accident FAQs

At Ramler Law Office, P.C., we have represented clients in Greater Bozeman and throughout Montana in personal injury lawsuits since 1982. Our goal is simple: To achieve the best possible results on behalf of each of our clients. If you have been injured in a car crash, we invite you to read the information below.

Q: How much is my case worth?

The value of your case is dependent on many factors. We will take a close look at the financial impact of your accident and seek maximum compensation on your behalf. We will seek compensation to cover medical bills, hospitalization, pain and suffering, lost wages, property damage, long-term care needs and more.

Q: Do I need a lawyer?

Your insurance company may be quick to offer you a settlement. It may seem adequate initially, but you may discover later that it’s not enough to cover your current and long-term expenses. Insurance companies rarely offer what you truly need to make a financial recovery.

We are your advocates after a car accident. Our goal is to protect your interests and seek maximum compensation to cover both your current expenses and future anticipated expenses. We offer a free consultation, so if you simply want to learn how we can be of assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Q: How soon should I contact a lawyer?

Ideally, you should contact a lawyer as soon as possible following a motor vehicle accident. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can start investigating your accident and building your case. However, if time has passed and you now think you may need a lawyer, we urge you to contact us to find out how we can help.

Q: What types of car accident cases do you handle?

Our law firm handles all types of motor vehicle accident cases. We help victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, commercial vehicle accidents and other accident cases.

Q: I was involved in an accident with an uninsured driver. What can I do?

If the other driver had no insurance — or if he or she had minimal insurance that is not enough to cover the accident — you still have legal options. Most car insurance policies contain coverage for accidents involving uninsured and underinsured motorists. We can review your policy to find out what coverage you have.

Q: What sets Ramler Law Office, P.C., apart?

When you are looking for a personal injury lawyer to help you after a car accident, you deserve to work with someone who is dedicated to you. Here are a few things that distinguish our firm from others who practice personal injury law in Montana:

  • We are friendly and down-to-earth: We are a father-and-daughter attorney team with Montana roots. We are friendly, approachable and committed to helping you through a difficult time in your life.
  • Attention to detail: We take the time to thoroughly investigate our cases. This preparation often means the difference between success and failure.
  • We get results: Ultimately, results are what matter most. Take a look at our past verdicts and settlements to see our results in past cases.

Questions? Contact Us.

If you would like to schedule a free consultation to discuss the details of your case, please use our online contact form or call us at 406-924-4810.